CD - Corporate Dining Chef Manager
|June 24, 2013 - June 24, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Corporate Dining Division|
|Description:||Café Services is seeking a motivated leader with a passion for the food service industry to join our team in Canton, Massachusetts!|
The right candidate will oversee all culinary and operational functions for one of our corporate dining accounts.
This is a hands on role; our next Chef/Manager will manage and lead a team of associates, oversee all customer service, meal planning, preparation, safety, sanitation and administrative responsibilities as it pertains to the account.
|Qualifications:||• 3+ year's progressive food service/restaurant experience and passion and talent for cooking|
• A Degree in Culinary Arts or related field is preferred
•Strong time management skills, the ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines and the ability to build and maintain effective relationships
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong business etiquette and client relations skills
• Strong motivation and the desire to grow and develop within an organization is essential
Cafe Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.