FP - Cashier/Prep
|November 24, 2013 - December 30, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||Fresh Picks Cafe, a division of Café Services, Inc. is growing!|
We're currently seeking a hard working, personable and dependable candidate to join our school team in Hanover as a Part-time CASHIER/PREP (Food Service Worker).
NO NIGHTS OR WEEKENDS!
Monday - Friday
6 hours per day/30 hours per week
|Duties:||-Responsible for the safe and timely execution of all food preparation and tasks associated with the cashier station|
-Performs routine food service tasks under general supervision or instructions in a food production and/or customer service area
-Responsible for executing functions of the position to company operational standards outlined in the Operations Manual, as well as complying with standards outlined in the company’s Serv-Safe, Safety, HACCP programs and the National School Lunch Program
-Assist team members as needed and help serve lunch in a courteous and customer friendly manner
-Adhere to company policies/procedures and safe work practices and guidelines
|Qualifications:||- Being friendly and helpful to customers and co-workers|
- Meeting customer needs and taking steps to solve food or service issues
- Working well with teammates and accepting coaching from management team
- Having a clean and tidy appearance and work habits
- Being dependable and timely for scheduled shifts
- Performing work functions safely and in accordance with company policies and procedures
-Must have the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
-Must be safety minded, dependable with reliable transportation
Cafe Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer