CD - Food Service Worker
|June 19, 2013 - July 08, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Corporate Dining Division|
|Description:||Cafe Services is looking for a dependable, outgoing candidate to join our team as a Full-Time FOOD SERVICE WORKER to work within our Corporate Dining account in Cheshire, CT!|
Candidate will prep food, as well as assist in the restocking of the beverage coolers, make coffee, do light baking and dishwashing when needed. This position could also include transporting food to another nearby location with the company van. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
Monday through Friday, no nights or weekends!
6:00am - 2:30pm
Must be able to pass a background and drug screen as well as have a clean driving record.
|Duties:||•Main focus will be to serve meals in a courteous and customer friendly manner|
•Responsible for the safe and timely execution of all food preparation and tasks associated with the cashier station
• “Take Ownership” of the assigned station by taking primary responsibility for keeping the station and associated prep and storage areas up to company standards
•Responsible for executing functions of the position to company operational standards
•Adhere to company policies/procedures and safe work practices and guidelines.
|Qualifications:||• Being friendly and helpful to customers and co-workers.|
• Meeting customer needs and taking steps to solve food or service issues.
• Working well with teammates and accepting coaching from management team.
• Having a clean and tidy appearance and work habits.
• Being dependable and timely for scheduled shifts.
• Performing work functions safely and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
COME GROW WITH US!
Cafe Services Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.