|November 13, 2012 - December 05, 2012|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||Fresh Picks Café is in search of a personable, energetic, customer-oriented team player to join our Canaan, New Hampshire school team as Part-time Cashier/Dishwasher Worker!|
Monday - Friday
10:00am - 1:00pm
NO NIGHTS OR WEEKENDS!!
Come grow with us!
|Duties:||•Responsible for the safe and timely execution of all food preparation and tasks associated with the point of sales (POS) and dishwashing station|
• “Take Ownership” of the assigned station by taking primary responsibility for keeping the station and associated prep and storage areas up to company standards
•Responsible for executing functions of the position to company operational standards outlined in the Operations Manual, as well as complying with standards outlined in the company’s Serv-Safe, Safety, HACCP programs and the National School Lunch Program
•Assist team members as needed and help serve lunch in a courteous and customer friendly manner
•Adhere to company policies/procedures and safe work practices and guidelines
|Qualifications:||• Being friendly and helpful to customers and co-workers|
• Meeting customer needs and taking steps to solve food or service issues
• Working well with teammates and accepting coaching from management team
• Having a clean and tidy appearance and work habits
• Being dependable and timely for scheduled shifts
• Performing work functions safely and in accordance with company policies and procedures
Café Services Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.