CD- Cashier/Food Prep
|February 12, 2013 - March 03, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Department:||Corporate Dining Division|
|Description:||At New Hampshire-based Café Services, bringing business diners satisfying meals with exceptional value and service is more than just a mission, it's our passion.|
That said, we're seeking a dependable, personable, customer focused candidate to join our team as a Part-time FOOD SERVICE WORKER - CASHIER to work within our corporate dining location in Manchester!
Prior Food Service experience a must!
NO NIGHTS OR WEEKENDS!!
|Duties:||•Accurately process customer orders in the Point of Sales system, following proper cash handling procedures and work deli station servicing customers|
• Ensure all supplies, materials, and equipment are available in assigned work areas for proper performance of duties; maintains replenishment as necessary; prepares supplies and materials as required; reports equipment malfunctions; reports need to repair equipment, furniture, building, and fixtures
• Operates food production equipment to include slicers, choppers, dicers, mixers, vertical cutters, and other vegetable, bakery, and meat processing equipment
• Assist in the preparation of foods such as meats, vegetables, baked goods, and desserts; prepares food to include salads, dressings, sandwiches, and cold plates; prepares foods on grill, in broiler, or in fryer as appropriate
• Transports food or supplies to serving areas within location; ensures that areas are properly set up; assembles and replenishes food, supplies, and equipment as required; ensures proper temperature of food in steam tables and correct counter display; takes orders, portions, and serves food to customers; removes, covers, wraps, labels, stores, rotates, and discards food and condiments as directed
• At the conclusion of food service, cleans tables, equipment and stores remaining food, condiments and supplies according to company standards
|Qualifications:||• Being friendly and helpful to customers and co-workers|
• Meeting customer needs and taking steps to solve food or service issues
• Working well with teammates and accepting coaching from management team
• Having a clean and tidy appearance and work habits
• Being dependable and timely for scheduled shifts
• Performing work functions safely and in accordance with company policies and procedures
COME GROW WITH US!
Cafe Services Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.