|January 10, 2013 - January 17, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Department:||Corporate Dining Division|
|Description:||Café Services is in search of a personable, energetic, customer-oriented team player to join our Exter, New Hampshire Corporate Dining team as a Part-time Prep/Cashier/Dishwasher (Food Service Worker).|
The Prep/Cashier/Dishwasher position is responsible for all the dish maintenance and stocking of beverages in the cooler. In addition, this position entails running the Point-of-Sale system and working as part of team.
Monday - Friday schedule
9:00am - 1:00pm
NO NIGHTS OR WEEKENDS!!
Come grow with us!
|Duties:||•Responsible for the safe and timely execution of all food preparation and tasks associated with the assisgned station |
• “Take Ownership” of the assigned station by taking primary responsibility for keeping the station and associated prep and storage areas up to company standards
•Responsible for executing functions of the position to company operational standards outlined in the Operations Manual, as well as complying with standards outlined in the company’s Serv-Safe, Safety program
•Assist team members as needed and help serve lunch in a courteous and customer friendly manner
•Adhere to company policies/procedures and safe work practices and guidelines
|Qualifications:||• Being friendly and helpful to customers and co-workers|
• Meeting customer needs and taking steps to solve food or service issues
• Working well with teammates and accepting coaching from management team
• Having a clean and tidy appearance and work habits
• Being dependable and timely for scheduled shifts
• Performing work functions safely and in accordance with company policies and procedures
Café Services Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.