CD - Utility/Server
|July 09, 2013 - July 31, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Department:||Corporate Dining Division|
|Description:||Café Services is in search of a personable, energetic, customer-oriented team player to join our Exeter, New Hampshire Corporate Dining team as a Part-time Utility/Server Worker(Food Service Worker).|
The Utility/Server position is responsible for all the dish maintenance and stocking of beverages in the cooler, making coffee and being helpful to customers.
Monday - Friday schedule
8:30am - 1:30pm
NO NIGHTS OR WEEKENDS!!
Come grow with us!
|Duties:||•Responsible for the safe and timely execution of all food preparation and tasks associated with the assisgned station |
• “Take Ownership” of the assigned station by taking primary responsibility for keeping the station and associated prep and storage areas up to company standards
•Responsible for executing functions of the position to company operational standards outlined in the Operations Manual, as well as complying with standards outlined in the company’s Serv-Safe, Safety program
•Assist team members as needed and help serve lunch in a courteous and customer friendly manner
•Adhere to company policies/procedures and safe work practices and guidelines
|Qualifications:||• Being friendly and helpful to customers and co-workers|
• Meeting customer needs and taking steps to solve food or service issues
• Working well with teammates and accepting coaching from management team
• Having a clean and tidy appearance and work habits
• Being dependable and timely for scheduled shifts
• Performing work functions safely and in accordance with company policies and procedures
Café Services Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.