FP- School Food Service Worker
|August 02, 2013 - August 19, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||Fresh Picks Café, a division of Café Services, Inc. is looking for a personable, energetic, customer-oriented Food Service Worker to join our school team in Manchester, New Hampshire!|
Monday through Friday!
NO NIGHTS OR WEEKENDS!!
Must have prior food service experience!
|Duties:||• Ensure all supplies, materials, and equipment are available in assigned work areas for proper performance of duties; maintain replenishment as necessary; prepare supplies and materials as required; report equipment malfunctions.|
• Assist with basic service preparation such as salad bar items, baked goods, and desserts; prepare food to include salads, dressings, sandwiches, and cold plates.
• Responsible for the safe and timely execution of food and supply preparation.
•Stock shelves and displays and properly put orders away in correct storage areas.
• “Take Ownership” of the assigned station by taking primary responsibility for keeping the station and the front of the house up to company standards.
• During food service operate the Point of Sales system to assist customers with their food service needs.
• Responsible for executing functions of the position to company operational standards outlined in the Operations Manual, as well as complying with standards outlined in the company’s Serv-Safe, Safety and HACCP programs.
• Assist team members as needed and help serve meals in a courteous and customer friendly manner.
• Adhere to company policies/procedures and safe work practices and guidelines.
|Qualifications:||•Being friendly and helpful to customers and co-workers|
•Meeting customer needs and taking steps to solve food or service issues
•Working well with teammates and accepting coaching from management team
•Having a clean and tidy appearance and work habits
•Being dependable and timely for scheduled shifts
•Performing work functions safely and in accordance with company policies and procedures
Café Services Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.