2nd COOK/Food Service Worker II
|November 28, 2012 - December 10, 2012|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||Fresh Picks Café a division of Café Services, Inc. is seeking an experienced, customer-oriented individual to join our school team as a 2nd COOK in Barrington, New Hampshire!|
This position will assist the lead with food preparation, serving the students and washing dishes plus other kitchen duties as needed.
Convenient (part-time) hours:
8:30am-2:15pm Monday through Friday
NO NIGHTS OR WEEKENDS!
|Duties:||• Responsible for the safe and timely execution of food and supply preparation as well as tasks associated with the grill station. This includes serving quality, grilled menu options that meet customer’s expectations. |
• “Take Ownership” of the assigned station by taking primary responsibility for keeping the station and the front of the house up to company standards.
• During food service operate the Point of Sales system to assist customers with their food service needs.
• Responsible for executing functions of the position to company operational standards outlined in the Operations Manual, as well as complying with standards outlined in the company’s Serv-Safe, Safety and HACCP programs.
• Assist team members as needed and help serve meals in a courteous and customer friendly manner.
• Adhere to company policies/procedures and safe work practices and guidelines.
|Qualifications:||•Must have grilling skills |
• Being friendly and helpful to customers and co-workers.
• Meeting customer needs and taking steps to solve food or service issues.
• Working well with teammates and accepting coaching from management team.
• Having a clean and tidy appearance and work habits.
• Being dependable and timely for scheduled shifts.
• Performing work functions safely and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Café Services Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.